MediaTek announced the Dimensity 8200, the company’s newest chipset for premium 5G smartphones. Smartphones powered by the Dimensity 8200 will offer flagship-level experiences – including connectivity, gaming, multimedia, displays, and imaging – at a more accessible price point.
Key specs of the Dimensity 8200 include:
- Built on the 4nm-class process for unparalleled power efficiency
- Integrates an octa-core CPU with four Arm Cortex-A78 cores operating at up to 3.1 GHz and a powerful Mali-G610 graphics engine
- MediaTek’s HyperEngine 6.0 to enhance gaming performance
- MediaTek’s Intelligent Display Sync 2.0 technology adjusts the display refresh rate.
- Flagship-level Imagiq 785 ISP to support 320MP photos and true-to-life 14-bit HDR video capturing on up to three cameras simultaneously.
For more information, please check https://bit.ly/3PaExCy
Source @mediatek https://bit.ly/3PaExCy